Monday, July 28, 2014

Week 2 - Day Two 07/28/14

I expected dreams of oil laden salty foods, but there were none.  I find myself craving farm fresh eggs.  Too bad its not on my plan for today or the next 26 days, but I have the feeling some time this year I'll be having those eggs. 

I must admit my energy levels are through the roof.  I feel in some ways leaner, but in some ways bloated due to the high fiber.  I have faith my body will adapt.

Breakfast:  3/4 cup Rip's big bowl Engine 2 cereal, 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk, 1/3 cup blueberries
Lunch:  Leftover beans and brown rice, spring mix, raw red bell peppers
Dinner: Whole Wheat thin spaghetti, tomato sauce with basil, baby bella mushrooms served whole like meatballs, and chopped onion.
Snack: potato chips and dark chocolate. (not diet food but at least its vegan)

No comments:

Post a Comment